Monday, March 30, 2009

Well it is high time I updated my blog!

It has been a rough year for my family, some health issues with my kids, but things have really improved lately, giving me the opportunity to start melting glass again and continue on my journey to find art and inspiration in everyday life. Check out my newest works on Etsy at http://www.queenglass.etsy.com. Let me know what you think, I can always use some critiquing, just be gentle...

Two weeks ago I purchased this lovely print from an Etsy artist, Tuscany Studios. Here it is, although you probably cannot copy this without her permission, I am only posting it to promote her work. I love the aged look of the film and the color palette. The description of this photo states that the look is part of the result of using expired film, who knew? Anyway, I love this photo, can't wait to have it matted and framed, although it is only 5 x 5 inches big, it makes quite a statement. I am thinking some beads and jewelry in these colors would make me very happy!



No comments: