Sunday, May 17, 2009

Big News!


If you live in Northern Michigan or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, the Porcupine Press just published its monthly issue of UP Magazine, and there is a two page spread on my lampwork beads with an interview I gave them a few weeks ago! I am so geeked, the photos are huge!!! Unfortunately, you can only see the article if you can get your hands on this current issue, they do not publish online. There is a link to my Etsy shop at the end too. Here is a photo of the "Fairy House Bead" they included in the article.
I have joined Twitter and really enjoy how easy it is to use anytime. Made some new foodie, Michigan and bead/jewelry friends. Fun to hear what people are preparing for dinner or having at a restaurant. It is attached to my facebook page, which, unfortunately, I rarely update, but the Twitter comments are updated on my Facebook page automatically...
Rendezvous is this weekend and two of my kids are in the performances, so we'll be enjoying the music all week, should be a lot of fun! Can't believe how talented these kids are these days, I think many of them could easily be on Idol.

No comments: