Wednesday, July 8, 2009

National Cherry Festival 2009

It has been a crazy busy week here, lots of lovely tourists and visitors here in Northern Michigan. I worked at the Open Space Cherry Market tent this week, unbelievable! The attendence has been outstanding and everyone is in such great spirits, wanting to support Michigan and Michigan companies like Benjamin Twiggs, the oldest purveyor of cherry products in Michigan! I've met some lovely people who love this area and love cherries. The store has also been hoppin' with customers, so the days are flying by this week. I did get to watch a couple sunsets and got my Gibby's Fries fix(heard my arteries complain a little about That!), and enjoyed the view of the Grand Traverse West Bay while working at the Open Space, what a lovely benny. If you're in town, drop by and say "hi."

My friend Karen of Beadkeepers just posted a new entry on her blog. If you're are feeling less "beautiful" with age, I hope you will make the time to read it, I am truly amazed by her creativity and writings. Beadkeepers Blog. True beauty is within and it is within each and everyone of us...

No comments: